Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The end is here... well, of November!

blah blah blah the end is near blah blah blah... so, got some good stuff Wes? Yes Wes, good stuff indeed! Keep reading...

One more fast-food story for you. The other night, Christy and I were going through the drive-through and I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if I pretended like I was a restaurant inspector?" So, with Christy egging me on.. the conversation at the drive-through window... a-went, a-like, a-dis....

"So sir, that will be *insert amount here* for your meals", she says.
"Hey yah, I'm an inspector and your kitchen looks really clean! Everything seems to be great." I said.
"Uh, ok... *insert awkward pause here*... thanks?" she said.
"ah, just joking... I'm really not an inspector." I said
"Oh... ok." she said"

...... and that was about it. weird, but really funny. Thought I'd share it... or was it one of those "maybe you had to be there"? So for all of you who read this before Crave tonight, shout out "Drive through window!" right after I say welcome to Crave. It might get ya a prize! Last week, Sarah B won a prize. You could be next!

On to um... better things... This weekend is going to be sweet. Junior highs, bring all da friends you have. This is going to be one crazy mini-golfing night!! And Senior highs, bring all those talents because we've got a packed evening filled with.... you guys! Lotsa fun with goodies and specialty drinks. Don't forget to check out our website for updates and cool stuff! http://engage.saanichbaptist.org.

Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home