and MORE shout-outs...
Well last wednesday was so cool. Fervor was the night, and the Advent walk seemed to really impact people. Looking at the creativity of the "clip and paste" section with magazines, as well as the journal that was written in, it was so cool to see you guys be so bold to say that you want to live for Jesus and not your own desires. Anyways, remember to pray that the true meaning of Christmas will be real to you this year.
I went to Claremont (sp?) yesterday with Courtney. It was so fun! We brought out 12 slurpees and it was cold out. Why would anyone want a slurpee in December?! Special K... can you explain? Oh well, they went quickly. Anways.. back to some shout-outs (right Nick?)... Hey to all you Claremonters we saw and met... Ryan M., Ryan R., Ryan T., Brandon, Luke B., Justine S-G, (what was your friend's name? oh well, shout out to her too!), Chelsea, Jessica, Ashley, Liz, Karson (sp? with a 'K' right?). Did I miss anyone? if so, please let me know and I'll shout at you next time. :P ...heh heh!
All of you get a shout-out... oh and Erin, for coming to Fervor wednesday... I'll even give a shout out to your horse! woohoo! Ok, I'm officially a geek...
"Shout-outs = geek"
... yep that's me... but that's ok. It's all for the butter tarts... because it's butter tart season... anyone want to bake me some? mmmmmmmmm........ or a grumblecake. Anyone have a good grumblecake recipe?
Other notes:
- Senior highs... tickets for your banquet are on sale now! Buy 'em for $10!(through me)
- My computer is still busted. Sorry for not sending you my usual spam of emails. I can't get at my address book.
Till next time...
I went to Claremont (sp?) yesterday with Courtney. It was so fun! We brought out 12 slurpees and it was cold out. Why would anyone want a slurpee in December?! Special K... can you explain? Oh well, they went quickly. Anways.. back to some shout-outs (right Nick?)... Hey to all you Claremonters we saw and met... Ryan M., Ryan R., Ryan T., Brandon, Luke B., Justine S-G, (what was your friend's name? oh well, shout out to her too!), Chelsea, Jessica, Ashley, Liz, Karson (sp? with a 'K' right?). Did I miss anyone? if so, please let me know and I'll shout at you next time. :P ...heh heh!
All of you get a shout-out... oh and Erin, for coming to Fervor wednesday... I'll even give a shout out to your horse! woohoo! Ok, I'm officially a geek...
"Shout-outs = geek"
... yep that's me... but that's ok. It's all for the butter tarts... because it's butter tart season... anyone want to bake me some? mmmmmmmmm........ or a grumblecake. Anyone have a good grumblecake recipe?
Other notes:
- Senior highs... tickets for your banquet are on sale now! Buy 'em for $10!(through me)
- My computer is still busted. Sorry for not sending you my usual spam of emails. I can't get at my address book.
Till next time...

1 Comments:
shout out to the butter tart peeps yo.
Post a Comment
<< Home