Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolutions and what not

Well, so much for resolutions! You probably think I'm saying this because I've already broken my New Years' resolution. Well think again! This year... I win. I haven't made a new years resolution. This makes it really easy to keep, eh? Anyone want to join me in this escapade? This is a good sign to 2006!

Oh and thanks again to the *holding up fingers* "Anonymous" person who gave me butter tarts. Mmmm.... they were good!

Recap of the NB4NY!
It was so much fun! If you didn't go this year, you missed out. From lazertag to swimming, inflatables to gamecubes, indoor soccer to fooseball, wheelchair racing? to air hockey, billiards to floor hockey... you name it, you probably did it! This year was definitely better than last year, plus we had over 130ppl there! It was crazy!

Well, Crave is back on for the 4th.
Hope your first day of school in 2006 was a gooder!

Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home