Cops, Smoke and Firefighters... oh my!

Gooooooood thing we didn't see these guys show up at the church on friday night! Junior highs had their Girl/Guy night and it started off swell, don't ya think? Mr. Youth Pastor thought it'd be a sweet thing for teens to walk into a thick, THICK fog of smoke from our smoke machine. And don't try this at home, because yes, even though it is fake smoke, it does set off the fire alarm. SOooooo that was close call #1 with the Saanich Fire Dept. The Police come in when a neighbour threatened to call the cops on us. And it was totally legitimate. Some of the boys in the early morning hours tried scaring the girls by yelling and pounding on the door at the ramp. Hmm.. not too smart.
Now this is nothing to brag about. Just some crazy stories of stuff I wish didn't happen, but make cool stories afterwards. (I'm chuckling nervously)
So events went very well this weekend. If you weren't there, you really missed out! It was so much fun playin' gotcha, the "No/like" game and watching "Over the hedge" for Junior highs... and the house party was so random... it was so much fun! Jason got up to do a comedy thing and the only thing I remember about it was that I laughed loud and Melissa is 4'9". LOL ok, laughing again...
New Youth Schedules available now! (Plus stuff online, which you probably have already seen).
Till next time...
-WUNIT-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home