Thursday, September 21, 2006

Crave Explosion!















(and no, the title does not say that there will be explosions at Crave... may the PAPER MACHE roosters rest in peace).

This year's start to Crave has been amazing on Wednesday nights. We've had some huge nights full of people, people... and more people! For those of you who have gone the past two wednesdays, you may have noticed that you probably don't know everyone anymore. In fact, I'm not sure if I know everyone!? If you are a regular attendee to Crave, make sure you help make those newcomers feel welcome. And new comers, don't let the regulars get away with not sayin' hi... because who knows... maybe that person you thought was a regular was new just like you?! So give them a high 5 and don't talk about their mom like that! (sorry, inside joke from the song "High 5").

Aight, well we'll be off on our LOST Campout this weekend, and might I add that the weather is planned to be warm and sunny! I've got a hint for the night game on saturday night... pay special attention to what the characters in the game say... those clues will help you do well!
And for those of you who have skimboards... bring 'em! There'll be plenty of free time on Saturday to chill on the beach as you skim-rathtrevor!

Hope to see some of you on the Campout and the others I hope to see at least next Wednesday. If you've never been to Crave before, you need to check out what all the fuss is about!!

latah!

~WUNIT~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home