Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rubber ducky invasions... AHHHHHH!!!!

*currently going all emo on ya*

*ahem* this picture represents the past 3 weeks since I've been gone. What's up with these duckies? I leave for 3 weeks and you guys get new maskots? Oh well, better than pickles... pickles just wouldn't last long. (well, they would if they were in a jar). And you are probably wondering about the camel eh? The Camel represents a part of my last 3 weeks.... (it falling off a building isn't representing anything at all.) Well, on my holidays we went to the Vancouver Zoo. It's expensive, but worth at least a tour or two in your lifetime. We wanted to see the telus Hippo, but they were creating a new home for her. :(

Oh well, I'm back and excited to see you guys at Summer Crave tonight.
Lots of stuff being created for this fall too! Keep your eyes peeled for the "Lost" campouts!!!

Till next time...

-WUNIT-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home