Do vacuums really suck?
Well, on the weekend of Equip (and might I add, it was so much fun!.... "you're awesome!"), we were cleaning up and "an unnamed" student decided they'd be nice and help vacuum. All of a sudden I look over and a group of people were around them and all I could hear was "1, 2, 3,.... 29, 30" yes, that's 30 seconds of holding a vacuum up to your neck! It was so funny! Anyways, that person might not be so anonymous, as they had their neck welt up and go all red.Anyways, on to other stuff...
Equip was so much fun! For those that went, (and those whom have been to SEMP), do you remember the actions for Cultivating, planting and reaping? Don't forget to send those letters to your friends! Well, on to upcoming stuff!
Here are a few things for the up-and-coming,
- Make sure to bring some money for Greg and Alyson for Mexico.
- New Youth Schedules are out!!
- Elevate is coming to play May 10th (bring a toonie)
- Amazing race is in just over a week! Get Excited!
Till next time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home