Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Olympic competing

Canada rocks eh? Man we did so well with the Olympics this year. Last Friday we had some pretty cool Olympics of our own! Junior highs competed in Curling, Hockey, Speedskating and Luge. My personal fave was the Luge. I wasn't very good at it though. Kudos to Zack and Sydney who held the lead for a bit, but lost it to the grade 9 boyz from Canada. They really cleaned up eh? Oh, and last kudo (or shout out) to Paige, who sacrificed her glove for the sake of the games... I guess slowing down was hard to do on that Luge machine?!

If you are a Senior high and thinking "Man, why didn't we do this?" well, you are! March 12th there's the Senior High Olympics. Pretty sweet. Compete in those 4 events and see if you win Bronze, Silver or Gold!

On to other stuff. What's wrong with my dancing abilities? Apparently I was mocked for doing a breakdance that looked like a ho-down. *Ahem* if I were to ho-down... you'd know it! Anyway, I guess I'm not good at everything. And for the record, I wasn't mad... actually thinking of what I thought was breakdancing was quite a laugh. I'll call my little dance, "Squashing Ants". Yeah, it will be the coolest thing ever, and every kid in Victoria will do it... ok, maybe not.

till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home