Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Over 12 feet of snow???

The Snow is not thawing! Good thing it's quite the opposite! yep that's right... over 12 feet of snow, mid-mountain base at Mt. Washington. I heard someone say that they are ranked the 4th best ski hill conditions in the world! Hard to believe eh? Well, that's what I heard.


RANDOM STUFF:
Anyways, January blew by eh? Man, it feels like we were just celebrating our NB4NY... and now it's February 1st! The 40 Day adventure's going really well at Crave on Wednesdays. We're hitting our 2nd week tonight of diving into learning about "Boat Potatoes". You'll have to come to find out what that means! Good news about the Engage forum... start posting again because it is up and running again!

THE GOODER:
I want to share a segment once in while that I call "the gooder". I want the readers of this blog to know that it's not always random humour, and that there's actually some depth in this brain of mine.
I came out of a week this week of really seeking God. I had an awesome time of prayer with Dwayne (yes Dwayne the youth leader) and great discussion with another Youth Pastor. He gaveme these verses that I want to share with you. It's Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." I feel that the peace of God and the times of prayer I've had have only confirmed that I want to follow God to the end. Things will come and go, things will pass away or get boring, yet God will always be there. We don't need to worry, just seek him first (Mt. 6:33) and show him... prove to him... that he is #1 in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home