Rain = Snow... on Mt. Washington you know?!
Will it ever stop raining? I heard today that this might be a record wet winter! It isn't totally bad though, because when you travel higher in elevation fluffy white stuff starts to fall on the ground. You guessed it... MARSHMELLOWS! Lots and lots of marshmellows! what? what were you thinking I was talking about? I was thinking of Marshmellows aaaaaaaaallllllllllll along. Anyways...
I checked the weather report for Mt. Washington today. It said they have 265cm, that's 104 inches, which roughly equals 8.6 FEET OF SNOW! Crazy eh? Considering last year they were at 0.0 cm (For our American friends, that equals 0.0 Feet of snow - FYI)
Well now that I've landed from being in cloud 9 thinking about snowboarding in Marshmellows, let's talk Walleyball. It's totally maybe the best non-sport-sport there is.... like fer sure! (or fer shizzle eh Nick?)....but it is a sport, so I don't know why I just said that. Yes come on out to Walleyball this weekend. Check the main site under events for more detail. Don't forget to bring extra money for DQ too! mmmmmmmm Marshmellow butter tart icecream...... ...... ...... .... ok I'm back again,
Till next time...
I checked the weather report for Mt. Washington today. It said they have 265cm, that's 104 inches, which roughly equals 8.6 FEET OF SNOW! Crazy eh? Considering last year they were at 0.0 cm (For our American friends, that equals 0.0 Feet of snow - FYI)
Well now that I've landed from being in cloud 9 thinking about snowboarding in Marshmellows, let's talk Walleyball. It's totally maybe the best non-sport-sport there is.... like fer sure! (or fer shizzle eh Nick?)....but it is a sport, so I don't know why I just said that. Yes come on out to Walleyball this weekend. Check the main site under events for more detail. Don't forget to bring extra money for DQ too! mmmmmmmm Marshmellow butter tart icecream...... ...... ...... .... ok I'm back again,
Till next time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home