Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Kiros IN CONCERT!

Yep Kiros is coming this friday at 8pm and we're going to have one kickin' time! So bring your friends, buy a ticket beforehand for $8 or at the door for $10!

Anyways. I'd like to inform everyone that I'm sporting 'the beard'. Yep, that's right a beard. So please don't stare, laugh, mock or make strange. Just joking, it actually doesn't look bad. Maybe because now I'm older, and I can pull it off. I mean, c'mon I'm a daddy right?

The Gooder: I was struck by a verse in Galatians yesterday that I'd like to share. Galatians 2:10 says "All they hasked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do". Paul is writing about his talks with Jesus' disciples, and points out that what was very important to them both... remembering the poor. This past week a bunch of us went to the Baja of Mexico to do just that! I definitely want to remember the poor too. It seems so selfish for us to sit here in our wealth when others have hardly anything. Well, those are my thoughts, comment or discuss what you like.

till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home