Victoria Day Parade... is that Richard??!!!

Yep, crazy man Richard was doin' the Coast Capital dance at the Victoria Day Parade this year... which also points out that the Linde Fam braved the rain to go see it! (which might be even more crazy). Other Engageyouth participants were Richard, Sarah W., Johnny D. and Jubie... I think... I couldn't quite see Jubie but I was told she was there!
We've got exciting things happening this weekend! Junior highs are doin' a lifesized version of Victoriaopoly! Come out if you are in Junior High, and bring a few friends!
Senior High's we are going to be serving a meal at the Sanctuary Youth Center downtown. The Sanctuary is a center for downtown and troubled teens. We'll be having crazy concert afterwards. Make sure you contact me ASAP if you'd like to help and be a voice for Engage Youth.
Other dates:
- Don't forget the 31st is Crave at Esquimalt Lagoon (near garbage can #17)
- Surf trip forms need to be in already!!
-Iceblocking is comin' quick... start freezing your own! (June 9th)
-WUNIT-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home