Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Secret Identity

Well guys I've been here for a few weeks now and i have something to share with you. I have a secret identity and i figured that since you guys will be hanging out with me for the next couple of months that you ought to know. By day I am your ordinary intern, running youth events and eating pickles, but then by night I become someone else. When Saanich is in need they call upon me to save the innocent and bring peace and justice back to Saanich and most importantly stop the dreaded pickle monster from taking pickles from the hungry and stomach aching people of Saanich. So whenever there is a need just call upon

I hope this helps you understand some of my strange actions throughout the summer.
Sighing out for now
Mattman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home