Friday, November 17, 2006

All about a monkey!



Ok, so here's what you get when you Google "Looking like a monkey". yes, George W. doin' Cricket.. (I think?)... Mind you, the first image that comes up is actually a monkey... but this was a lot funnier!!!!!

The reason for a monkey is exactly it. I was at Chris/Luke/Nathan's small group last wednesday, enjoying some peaceful "Crave at Home" time when everything seemed to be all about a monkey. Yes, and the other part I wont' bother talking about in front of the President. (I'd be afraid of what shape his face would turn to next!)

Sooooo, yeah our nativity scene outside looks pretty cool! The flamingos were a bit much, so Darin took em out. (yes, the ones you put in there nmj!)

things are getting crazier around her with "the nick" now an intern. Get set for "THE FUGITIVE" next friday. ONE WEEK TODAY!

Till next time...

~WUNIT~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home