Sunday, December 10, 2006

Party Hardy

Yo - Nick here - just checking in after quite the weekend!

I think it's a safe assessment to say Christmas parties went off great eh? In fact, I am going to be so bold as to say they fully rocked. From the crazy Christmas tree tosses and gingerbread mania on Friday night to a wonderful chocolate fountain and super-slow trivia on Saturday, I think we all had a most excellent time.



I'm really excited about CRAVE this week - it's pretty much our last official CRAVE of 2006 - how gnarly is that!??! Shoot. This has all gone by so fast, pretty soon you'll be off to college, have kids of your own and I'll be prank phone calling you from my old folks home.

Right.

Ok. Maybe that's not the case.

Maybe I'll be calling you from jail (after I was arrested in 2010 for making too many prank calls...)

Anyways, I'm just all amped up and hope you can all make it out to CRAVE this Wednesday. Oh, don't forget about CRAVE @ Home on the 20th; email Wes or let him know this Wednesday where your group plans to meet.

And then coming up in the NEW YEAR we've got a TON of rad stuff for ya to check out. More CRAVE, of course, and the Ski Trip is fast approaching as well; we'll have a sign-up sheet on the YOUTH BOARD (upstairs outside the youth room, convenient eh?) and we may also have it out at CRAVE this week.

Fun times are ahead (do we ever have anything BUT fun? I think not.) so keep checking back here for the lowdown!

-Nick the Viking

and yes, I am a viking. Shea and I are both vikings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Engage Youth said...

I think that's really your uncle, not you. Can you grow a beard that big Nick?

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home