Playing with Swords
Well well well, it loks like we're gonig to be going full-on ninja style for this week's game, the Last Samurai - oh man - its gonna be awesome. It's one of those wide games where you're sneaking around trying to gain your ninja skills, then outsmart the evil yokozuna once you've collected your super duper ninja sword (and no we're not giving you real swords...these one are dulled. hahaha)

Hope the semester is wrapping up good for you guys, I've actually just started taking some courses through Trinity Western - it's all online so that's pretty cool- but I've been busy away with quizes and tests and reading, it's intense! So I know how you guy are feeling with exams and all.
Oh and the ski trip is gonna be RAD!!! Oh yeah I am SO excited. We're gonna party up in Campbell River at LiftOff, full on rock show Qwanoes style, and I think we're having a pool party too!
So stoked.
Remember, check out our crave myspace (don't know what myspace is?? it's pretty much a friend-connecting type website, pretty sweet) it's at myspace.com/crave_engage
oh and make your visit to myspace complete by checking out my new favorite band, they're called Radiant Citylights -> myspace.com/radiantcitylights

Hope the semester is wrapping up good for you guys, I've actually just started taking some courses through Trinity Western - it's all online so that's pretty cool- but I've been busy away with quizes and tests and reading, it's intense! So I know how you guy are feeling with exams and all.
Oh and the ski trip is gonna be RAD!!! Oh yeah I am SO excited. We're gonna party up in Campbell River at LiftOff, full on rock show Qwanoes style, and I think we're having a pool party too!
So stoked.
Remember, check out our crave myspace (don't know what myspace is?? it's pretty much a friend-connecting type website, pretty sweet) it's at myspace.com/crave_engage
oh and make your visit to myspace complete by checking out my new favorite band, they're called Radiant Citylights -> myspace.com/radiantcitylights
-nick the viking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home