Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stupid Polar Bears....


Ok. So I admit it. There were NO polar bear statues left in Victoria. For those of you who partied on Friday night with us as we searched the city for the ellusive polar bear statue, I appologize.
But, we did have fun with the very first Gnome Patrol. With our new friends Thor, Olaf, Lars and Buddy (our faithful gnomes of course!) we scavenged around Victoria looking for funny pictures with our gnomes. Whether is be gnomes at Starbucks, gnomes with the old folks (and no, I don't mean pastor Steve!) or gnomes with dogs! It was a crazy time for sure - and maybe next time we'll find that polar bear statue...

So coming up we have our BATTLE OF THE BANDS - gonna be a rad time! If you have a band or your friend has a band, get em to contact Wes (email him at engageyouth@hotmail.com). The whole night is gonna be chock full of prizes and proceeds will be going towards social justice (stuff like homelessness) in Victoria. $10 for a ticket, or $5 and 2 cans of food.

Oh, and hey I filled up Graham Frick's bathroom with balloons last night. He gets home Monday. hahahahahaha

-nick the viking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home