When Badke's Attack
Ok - so Jim Badke, leader of the KALEO program and CIT program at Camp Qwanoes, stopped by to pick up Ben Badke(one of our lovely youth leaders - and also his son! crazy eh? Yeah...maybe the last name tipped you off...).
Anyways - Jim has always been quite the prankster and he noticed Wes was away and there just happened to be all this newspaper in his office....sooooooo

Yeah. Jim went crazy.
It's all his fault!!!
Trust me Wes - I had nothing to do with it!! Neither did Jason or Ben! None of us ran around town and gathered papers and then attacked your office with ninja-like precision. It was all Jim.

And his family helped too! (not Ben though. Like me and Jason, he also respects Wes' privacy)
hmmm. have I blown what cover I may have had???
-nick

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home